Digital Services for Psychology Practices
Today, with psychology at the forefront of health and wellness, you need an online presence to attract new clients and engage with current ones. We will work with you to capture your personality and make a first impression that really counts. A polished website with great content will establish a quick and essential connection with the right kind of clients. That connection becomes the basis of their decision to meet with you, making it more likely that they will convert into clients.
- Share your practice’s philosophy, experience, and training
- Quickly connect with clients that respond to your approach
- Create a home for ongoing content creation like a practice blog
- Create a positive lasting professional impression
- Professionally developed website
- High-quality and affordable custom design
- Website pages optimized for client acquisition
- Performance-minded web development
- Google analytics integration
- Ongoing access to support
- Research your practice’s unique attributes and establish your message
- Create website layout & design
- Craft content development with SEO-rich text
- Execute website technical implementation
- Integrate website analytics
- Launch Site
A top notch marketing plan puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to patient acquisition. Become less reliant on low value and inconsistent insurance referrals and take control of building your business. Our approach will help potential clients find your practice online, make an appointment, and ultimately sign up. We do this with targeted ads, thoughtful landing page design, and a unified messaging approach that helps clients connect with you and your practice.
- Affordable pricing that takes the heavy lifting off you, and won’t break the bank
- Goal-driven marketing that brings dollars back to your practice through an ROI model
- A measurable, new patient acquisition plan that reaches prospective clients.
- A comprehensive monthly report on how you are progressing towards new patient goals.
- A data-informed approach that helps you project your growth based on the money you put in.
- Detailed keyword research and keyword optimized content
- Increased visibility in search engines
- Custom targeted ad campaigns
- Monthly performance report
- Creation of social presence and daily monitoring of platforms to respond to comments, messages & posts
- Develop and analyze thousands of keyword terms and audience profiles to determine a targeted strategy
- Research, create and implement an in-depth campaign strategy that is focused across various social and business platforms
- Create forward-looking content, social, newsletter and promotional calendars to help you share relevant content across all of your channels
- Maintain and consistently optimize your online presence across platforms
As a new business, Rowan Center for Behavioral Medicine was looking to establish their online presence and overall corporate identity. Groove Medical worked with the Burbank practice to develop their company logo & brand, implement a website presence, and create a long term marketing plan to acquire their first clients. From the beginning, Groove Medical worked with a trio of partners to devise a multi-faceted approach to attract, educate, and acquire potential patients.
The Set Up Process Included
- Brand and logos design
- Website design & implementation
- Multi-channel marketing strategy
- Search engine and social marketing campaign creation
- Ad copy and ad image asset development
- Monthly tracking setup
The Results Were Powerful
- Each therapist generated a full client load in four months
- Website traffic soared and their blog became immediately recognizable
- A multi-bucket approach helped carve out an effective cash-only patient methodology
- Two new therapists were added to the practice within 9 months of opening their doors
Groove Medical has been an amazing resource, helping us to develop our online identity and initial marketing strategy. The team at Wonderment Health helped us create a website that represents our values and services as well as design a blogging campaign that helps us both provide a service to the community at large and attract the ideal clients to our practice. As we have grown, Wonderment Health has been critical in helping us pivot, maximizing our online marketing campaigns to reach our business goals.
Dr. Angela Williams, Psy. D. Rowan Center
Q: How will you communicate my unique message and services?
A: The first step is to thoroughly understand your business and your business goals. We will review your competitors, your customers and their expectations and behavior, and how your website factors into all of it. We will evaluate how companies and websites similar to yours look and function. This stage will give us the foundation to help you develop your unique voice and vision in the most effective way to reach your audience.
Q: Will I be able to contribute to the process?
A: Yes. Our process includes multiple feedback loops at every phase of the project. This always begins with a conversation with you and the dialogue continues until your project is complete.
Q: Is this going to be expensive on a monthly basis?
A: Some investment is required for expanding your website and business reach, however, we do offer a range of pricing plans to fit your specific budget and goals.
Q: What if I want to change something that has been created or implemented?
A: Some changes might be a part of your plan and available to address during a revision round. Outside of that, changes will go to an hourly rate. We are happy to provide you with an estimate based on your needs.
Q: Will I own my website and domain?
A: Yes. While we do offer hosting if you need it, you own all the files and assets associated with your project.