Marketing and Design for Fitness Professionals
With an ever-growing network of people who desire to improve their daily lives and overall health, it’s important to establish an online presence that helps you stand out in a crowd. As a fitness professional, you inspire people to achieve their health and fitness goals. It is essential that your website conveys your commitment to developing and presenting the best version of yourself.
- Share your practice’s philosophy, experience, and training
- Quickly connect with clients that respond to your approach
- Create a home for ongoing content creation like a practice blog
- Create a positive lasting professional impression
- Professionally developed website
- High-quality and affordable custom design
- Website pages optimized for client acquisition
- Performance-minded web development
- Google analytics integration
- Ongoing access to support
- Research your practice’s unique attributes and establish your message
- Create website layout & design
- Craft content development with SEO-rich text
- Execute website technical implementation
- Integrate website analytics
- Launch Site
More and more people are concerned with changing their lifestyles and becoming healthy, and they need to find the right studio for them. Our customized strategic marketing plans can help people find you so you can help them achieve their goals. With so many competitors in the field, it is essential to embrace digital marketing in order to get your business noticed and new clients in the door.
- Affordable pricing that takes the heavy lifting off you, and won’t break the bank
- Goal-driven marketing that brings dollars back to your practice through an ROI model
- A measurable, new patient acquisition plan that reaches prospective clients.
- A comprehensive monthly report on how you are progressing towards new patient goals.
- A data-informed approach that helps you project your growth based on the money you put in.
- Detailed keyword research and keyword optimized content
- Increased visibility in search engines
- Custom targeted ad campaigns
- Monthly performance report
- Creation of social presence and daily monitoring of platforms to respond to comments, messages & posts
- Develop and analyze thousands of keyword terms and audience profiles to determine a targeted strategy
- Research, create and implement an in-depth campaign strategy that is focused across various social and business platforms
- Create forward-looking content, social, newsletter and promotional calendars to help you share relevant content across all of your channels
- Maintain and consistently optimize your online presence across platforms
As a fairly new business, Encino Crossfit came to Groove Medical with the desire to develop a strong email newsletter and ongoing digital marketing.
The Set Up Process Included
- Designed and implemented new email marketing templates
- Strategized and structured local search marketing campaigns
- Optimized search marketing for both group and personal training
The Results Were Powerful
- Designed a strategy to create low cost, high engagement search marketing
- Helped digital become a key source of new member acquisition
- Helped design and launch the inaugural email marketing program
- Helped develop the online content voice for the brand
Before working with the Groove Medical team the CrossFit Encino online presence was managed wholey by me. A shoddy site designed on Wix, some ragtag PPC, no metrics, and some local signage were all I had, and the results showed…. I had some leads coming in, but no time to create a system to manage them, sell them, or ever even hope or dream of doing anything other then limping along.
Come Ryan, Shana, and the Groove Medical team. They helped turn my dark, utilitarian website into a thing of beauty. Add onto that a healthy PPC campaign with metrics, data, and actual landing pages and all of a sudden I not only had more leads on my hands but also a healthy amount of time to create systems and structures that have improved my lead conversion rate by 50%. The team is a breeze to work with – reachable at all hours of the day (and night), respectful, and knowledgeable – I’m only disappointed I did not start with them sooner. I could not recommend a product or service more highly if you are trying to build a business.
Olympic Lifting & Crossfit Coach
Q: How will you communicate my unique message and services?
A: The first step is to thoroughly understand your business and your business goals. We will review your competitors, your customers and their expectations and behavior, and how your website factors into all of it. We will evaluate how companies and websites similar to yours look and function. This stage will give us the foundation to help you develop your unique voice and vision in the most effective way to reach your audience.
Q: Will I be able to contribute to the process?
A: Yes. Our process includes multiple feedback loops at every phase of the project. This always begins with a conversation with you and the dialogue continues until your project is complete.
Q: Is this going to be expensive on a monthly basis?
A: Some investment is required for expanding your website and business reach, however, we do offer a range of pricing plans to fit your specific budget and goals.
Q: What if I want to change something that has been created or implemented?
A: Some changes might be a part of your plan and available to address during a revision round. Outside of that, changes will go to an hourly rate. We are happy to provide you with an estimate based on your needs.
Q: Will I own my website and domain?
A: Yes. While we do offer hosting if you need it, you own all the files and assets associated with your project.